Partner with GladAfrica Foundation
- Our governance and business activities will be open to annual, independent audits to ensure that in all material respects, the Foundation remains a going concern.
- Our B-BBEE status will be reviewed annually to confirm compliance with B-BBEE requirements in terms of donated funds.
- Certificates of compliance will be available to donors each year.
- Certificated participation – all donors receive certificates of donation and SARS certificates (Section 18A of the Income Tax Act) for income tax deduction purposes.
- Brand exposure – all donors are profiled at Foundation functions and during project activities, as well as on the Foundation website.
Why Partner with us?
- The purpose is about making a sustainable difference in our society through your financial or any donation contribution.
- We have a Hands on participation, we manage and run the entire CSI programme for your needs.
- We coordinate all events and communicate with all participating stakeholders.
- We measure the success of the impact of projects on the ground and give feedback.
- As your business grows, we help to grow your community as we adhere to our objectives.
- We are your vehicle to reaching your social investment participation and increasing the positive foot print in our communities.